ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
– On how their personal data is collected. Any information that can identify a user is considered personal data. As such, it can be: his name and surname, his age, his postal or email address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
– On the rights they have concerning these data;
– On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
– On the recipients of these personal data;
– On the site’s policy regarding cookies.
This policy completes the legal notice that can be consulted by users at the following address
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
– Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
– Collected for specified (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
– Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
– Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
– The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
– The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
– The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
– The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
Article 3.1: Data collected
We will not collect any personal data about you (for example your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to communicate them to us through our contact form.
We are committed to the principle of minimization, collecting only the personal data we need for the purpose.
The personal data collected in the context of our activity are the following:
Name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (optional)
The collection and processing of this data serves the following purposes:
Review and process contact requests, contact users of the site who request it; this on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of GreenTropism.
Article 3.2 : Data collection method
When you use our site, the following data are automatically collected:
Analytical and performance cookies. They help us to estimate the number of our visitors and to evaluate their habits of use of the site. They are also used to track conversions.
Other personal data are collected when you use the contact form at your disposal.
Name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (optional)
They are kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 years.
We use the information you provide to us to answer your questions, to communicate specific information about our company and our products, services or events, and to send you newsletters.
In addition, in order to strengthen our business relationship, we may
– Process personal data to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
– Contact you about an offer that matches your needs or to conduct surveys to better understand your expectations.
Of course, at any time you can contact us (contact email address) if you do not want your personal data to be collected.
Concerning the newsletters: you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mailing or by sending us an e-mail to the above address.
Article 3.3 : Free fields
The users of the website are requested not to communicate sensitive personal data in the free fields “subject” and “message” of the contact form.
Article 3.4 : Conservation of data
Personal data are kept and accessible by the operational services only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is required for the purpose of collection. Your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter is limited to three years of retention after your consent or your last contact with us.
Article 3.4 : Data hosting
The GreenTropism website is hosted by :
OVH, whose headquarters are located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Article 3.5: Policy on “cookies”
The User is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
When you first visit the GreenTropism website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are deposited only if you continue your navigation on the site. You may at any time object to all or part of the cookies and delete them using your browser settings. However, if you object to the cookies necessary for the operation of the site, your user experience may be degraded.
A cookie is an element that does not allow the user to be identified but is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the website.
Cookies are used, in the context of the use of the Site, to collect certain analytical and performance information. They help us to estimate the number of our visitors and to evaluate their habits of use of the site.
The retention period applicable to the use of tracers to collect information on your device is a maximum of 13 months after the deposit of the cookie / tracer.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1: The data controller
Personal data are collected by the Company SAS GreenTropism with a capital of 120,477.00 euros, registered in the RCS of Paris under the number 801 389 057 whose headquarters is located at 56-58 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris.
The person in charge of processing personal data can be contacted as follows
By mail to the address: GreenTropism, 56-58 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris
By phone, at 01 70 15 07 65 ;
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of his/her personal data may avail him/herself of the following rights, pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978):
– Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR respectively);
– Right to data portability (article 20 of the RGPD) ;
– Right to limitation (Article 18 of the GDPR) and opposition to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
– Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
– Right to determine the fate of the data after death ;
– Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send a letter to GreenTropism, 56-58 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris, by e-mail to email@example.com
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as: his full name, his e-mail address as well as his account number, personal space or subscriber number.
Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
The publisher of the GreenTropism website reserves the right to modify the present Policy at any time in order to ensure that the users of the website comply with the law in force.
Any changes will not affect previous purchases made on the site, which remain subject to the Policy in effect at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase.
The user is invited to read this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need to formally notify him/her.
This policy was updated on 06/07/22.